Monday 21 January 2013

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

At least I hope so; I'm back!

So it's been a little while since I posted, for a couple of reasons.
I've been feeling a bit down, which is never good.  I'm not really sure why I've felt down.  After a ridiculously stressful year things were just starting to turn the corner when I started feeling down.  And then it's been Christmas and new year and all kinds of busy things liek that.

Now, I'm starting to feel better.  I've struggled with depression for most of my life, and having the last couple of years off from it meant that I didn't really notice until I was swamped by it.

So I'm back and this week will be posting a bit about what I have been doing for the last couple of months and the exciting projects I'm working on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment