Monday 6 August 2012

Blanket heavy!

I am loving this blog
I learnt to crochet when my grandma couldn't teach me how to knit left handed. (Still looking to learn!)  I love it, but always struggle to find patterns that are just right for me and my style.  Well  Lucy at Attic24 has me hooked with her sumptuous stripes and frou-frou flowers.  It is gorgeous and I cannot wait to get stuck into one of her blankets...
Image belongs to Attic 24- such a wonderful looking blanket! It makes me want hot chocolate and snuggles!




If you've seen space 1999 you know this to be true...

I'm torn between the granny stripe which I think is just kooky and the hexagon blanket, because as everyone knows, 70's sci fi was all about hexagons.

Sidebar- I've adored glarkware and its products since my earliest forays on  the internet back in... the noughties.  I came there via twop and even though now I'm old and boring and they would no-longer really suit me, I love them!








However I will have to wait as before I can do anything fun like that I have to finish unpacking this house!  And make curtains so I can stop making my husband hang a sheet over our bedroom window every night.

My girls need curtains too and I picked up some fantastic fabric while at john lewis for 30 minutes last week,  
Image from John Lewis, copyright theirs.

Isn't it a hoot?  I think the girls will love it!
But then, inbetween writting the book, teh internets, my gorgeous girls and my handsome husband, I'll go crochet crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment