Thursday 26 July 2012

The inaugral post...


What to say, I could talk about the fact that I'm a bad mummy, posting while listening to my two ear old loudly complaining and coming up with ever more inventive excuses for getting out of having to go to bed.  (The piece de resistance so far tonight has to be when she explained that there "is no room in the bed mummy." she had arranged her 4 small cuddly toys across the length of her pillow.  "No room for me, I'll have to play in the park instead mummy.")
Or I could mention that I'm a bad mummy, because I'm leaving their dad, my delightful co-parent to manage her and her 6 month old sister in the very slow wind down.
My excuse- it's hot, too hot to expect them to settle and, to be honest, to hot to type.
So I won't post about the predictable yet depressing ways the DWP are still trying to con claimants out of their benefits.  See here for details.
I don't have the energy to rant about the pedestrian, tired and above all stupid habit of law enforcement agencies to campaign against rape by admonishing the victims (stupid because it doesn't work, rapists still rape).  Suffice to say this time its west mercia police, tomorrow your guess is as good as mine.
I shan't gush over the best fic I read all month (if you like avengers fic and believe darcy should be shipped with all the things please go here.)

Instead I'm going to write 500 words of my novel and go to bed.  Or go hang with my husband now he's got the children to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment